Monday, May 2, 2011

She's Here!

The Maxfield's are pleased to announce the arrival of:

Brooke Erin Maxfield
born April 29, 2011 at 2:36 PM
7 lbs, 9 oz 19-1/2 inches

I was scheduled to be induced at Davis Hospital on Friday morning at 6:45. This is my usual routine so I figured with this being our 4th and all, we'd have a baby around 11:30. But Brooke kept us all in suspense (some of us a little less patiently than others) and didn't make her arrival for a few more hours. She had the cord around her neck pretty tightly but Dr. Bitner just slipped that right over her head and all was well.

Another Daddy's girl, I'm sure. People always ask me how Drew how feels about having all girls. All I can say is that it takes a special man to be so patient and loving. He is an incredible father and we are all so lucky to have him!
Savannah getting a close-up look of "Baby Bwook." I think it's love!Abbie is also very excited. She wants to hold the baby every chance she gets.
Carly is very mature about it all. She loves the baby but isn't all that interested in holding her. She was, however, very excited to have free access to a Coke machine at the hospital.I'll leave this as the parting shot. Isn't she just so dang cute!?! I am absolutely in love with her little ears!

And another bit of exciting news for our family...Drew got a new job! He will still be working for the state but will be down in Salt Lake and getting a pretty good raise. Way to go Drew!



6 comments:

ang said...

Congratulations!!!!! She couldn't be more beautiful. So happy for you:)

Chris said...

as always adorable

Chris said...

ok that last post from chris was really from me - he's not that girly. i didn't know he was logged in =) marge

Reynolds Family said...

Congratulations Wendy! She is beautiful.

monika said...

Wendy, she is sooo beautiful! Congratulations to you all! I hope you're doing well. I know the first couple of weeks (okay months) are rough, so hang in there! She really is a cutie! And your cakes below are gorgeous as well, as usual. :)

Donna Madsen said...

She is beautiful! What a cutie! Best of luck with the new addition!