Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Music!

I'm trying to distance myself as far away from my kitchen table as possible right now. My sweet little Abbie thought it might be a good idea to carve a picture into our kitchen table using metal scissors. These marks aren't coming out folks. SERENITY NOW!

As per usual, I am about two years behind when it comes to technology and have just gotten around to creating a playlist. This means (for any of you further behind than me) that you get to listen to some fab tunes whenever you read this blog. So enjoy!

And here's a quick tip for any of you struggling with storage space as we do around here. I just went to Wal-Mart this weekend and bought a few low-profile boxes to put toys in and store under the girls' beds. I know that some of you may already be utilizing this often overlooked space but if not than I highly recommend it. Now the shelves in the toy room are only moderately crowded. (sigh of relief)

2 comments:

Let it Shine said...

Hi!
Your girls are absolutely precious!
Thank you for the kind words. I have done it all myself, one project (and a small budget) at a time.
I have a little girl too, and she's my #1 priority. So just do it when you can :)
Take care,
~Alyshia

Marge said...

how's the distance working? I'd have sent Elizabeth to live with her grandma already - see how much more patient you are then me! Good job on the music - I love it.