Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another Quotable Quote

The other night the girls were asking Drew if they could do something (I can't remember exactly what) but he told them no. This was Abbie's reply:

"I think the word you're searching for is yes."

We got a pretty good laugh out of that one. I also couldn't help but chuckle when I asked Abbie to put a few little toys away tonight and as I was walking back to the bedroom I caught a glimpse of her shoving them under the couch. I had to quickly clarify "not under the couch Abbie!"



The nose doesn't lie, she really is a little piggy!










6 comments:

Tiffanie said...

That is a definite quote keeper. Make sure you write it down somewhere! Kids are great.

Marge said...

Man if this is any indication of what our number two will be like I'm sending more order back. Great picture.

Rie Rie said...

That is funny! It is fun to poke my ears up to listen while the kids play at the funny things they say and do. You have to appreciate it!

monika said...

Cute! She cracks me up.

monika said...

Hey Wendy! I don't know if my email to you is working because it always says undeliverable! Just wondered if you got my email about those hair bows I wanted to order, but wasn't here to do so? Let me know if you did and if I owe you any money. And if not, no sweat, I'll make it to a show eventually!

Monika

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photo shoots on giveawaytoday. Good Luck!!
Emilie
Be sure to check out my website
www.photobyemilie.com