Friday, January 25, 2008

Just Some Of The Things I Like About You

Sometimes I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I'm married to a fun, beautiful, wonderful girl who loves me. I have two great daughters, and one on the way. so I was thinking I could post a little blog dedicated to my sweet girls.

Wendy:


Wendy is a wonderful mother and wife. She is very concerned about the upbringing of her girls their safety, well-being, and learning. She also makes sure her husband (me) is doing what's right.




  • She's kind, gentle, and thoughtful.

  • She's very smart. I can't play Jeapordy or Wheel of Fortune with her without getting put in my place. She's good at most everything. She keeps a beautiful home.

  • Within just a little while of being in our new home we've gotten new carpet, painted, new light fixtures, new tile, and it's always clean-ish.

  • Wendy's got a great sense of humor.

  • We have fun together, and she let's me be me. She doesn't judge me harshly for my mistakes.

  • And just look at her.... wow!!! She's beautiful.




Carly:





  • Carly is a fun smart girl. She likes to hang out with her "daddy", and that makes me feel special to her.

  • She is a kind girl who loves her family and sister (even though they bicker sometimes).

  • Carly is funny, I love it when she tells jokes or dances funny.

  • She keeps me in line. Just yesterday she was telling me I shouldn't listen to the type of music I was on Sunday.

  • I love it when she draws pictures and writes "daddy" and "carly" on them.


Abbie:

  • Abbie has a great sense of humor.
  • She always, I mean always tells us that she loves us.
  • She can be a good snuggly kid.
  • She doesn't take no @#%@ from anybody.
  • She's also very social, likes to be out playing, or hanging out with her best friend Carly.
  • I love Abbie's voice, it's cute. Some people make fun and say she sounds like she's been smoking.
  • Sometimes she just looks at you and grins. I like it.



Anyways, I love my girls. I'm quite lucky.

No comments: