Friday, February 7, 2014

Six Month Photo Blitz

Wow!  I've set a new record for time between blogs.  We've been busy but mostly I just haven't had the motivation to post.  I considered just giving it up, but what the heck?  I'll just bomb you with photos from the past six months.

We moved into our new house the last weekend of August and have absolutely loved it!  We have felt so welcome by all our neighbors and just love the area.   I get to look out the window of my "office" and see the gorgeous mountains every day.



Abbie had a birthday and so did Carly.  

 

Savannah started kindergarten!





We celebrated holidays, including hosting Thanksgiving dinner for the first time.



 












I've decorated the house here and there and have discovered the glory of shelves.  For some reason I never had shelves in any of other houses but we've put up a couple in this house and love them. 






I've also tried to sew a few things, although I am no seamstress.  And can I just say that I absolutely love the look of ruffle but absolutely hate sewing them!
A bedding set for Brooke

 Christmas pajama bottoms for the girls

Curtains for Savannah's room


The girls have been playing in the snow and making new friends




And what post would be complete without cakes? 

 Baltimore Ravens

 Burlap wedding cake

 Olaf & Sven from Frozen cake

 Monster's Inc.

 Mad Hatter (We bought an airbrush and had fun playing with it)








 Angry Birds Star Wars
 






 

                                Ruffle gold for Drew's mom

 Doc McStuffins

 Red Power Ranger

And my favorite...
My mom's cake.  You can't really tell from the picture but we painted the blue butter cream with gold and it made it look iridescent.  
 
We hope you all are doing well and staying warm!  If you haven't seen the house yet, don't be shy...come for a visit!
























No comments: